Poll

Self-explanatory... What is your favorite of the BM continents?

Atamara
Beluaterra
Colonies
Dwilight
East Continent
Far East

Author Topic: Favorite Island  (Read 51320 times)

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Island
« Reply #180: May 09, 2013, 04:21:06 AM »
There are no plans to sink an island.

At least until Glaumring finishes his bloodmoon fruit enrichment processes. He's gonna sink the whole damn island. And laugh  about it.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Kain

• Noble Lord
  • Prepared for both the book and the sword.
    • View Profile
« Reply #181: May 09, 2013, 12:49:23 PM »
There are no plans to sink an island.

Happy to hear it. Now when I actually said to sink Atamara when forced, I instead thought about putting a char there. How crazy the world is :o
House of Kain: Silas (Swordfell), Epona (Nivemus)

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #182: May 10, 2013, 10:57:09 PM »
At least until Glaumring finishes his bloodmoon fruit enrichment processes. He's gonna sink the whole damn island. And laugh  about it.

Some men just want to see the world burn.

Or sink. Same thing.

T Strike

• Noble Lord
  • What happened?
    • View Profile
« Reply #183: May 11, 2013, 03:08:58 AM »
Yes! EC is beating Atamara :)
Westmoor: Cross... Coria: Yenom... Caelum: Gawain... Astrum: Ekirt

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #184: May 11, 2013, 03:13:29 AM »
Yes! EC is beating Atamara :)

Well duh, at least on the East Continent it isn't the same side winning every time (or at least, Sirion hasn't decided to lord it over the rest of the island). Alliances change as do the dynamics of the island. Atamara has largely stayed the same for years, even with realms dying it is always completely dominated by CE and company.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #185: May 11, 2013, 03:40:03 AM »
Sirion can't take over the island or run the island. They don't have good enough PR, or enough allies. If they tried, they would crash and burn. They just aren't the puppet masters people are trying to make them out to be.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #186: May 11, 2013, 08:03:31 AM »
CE can't take over the island or run the island. They don't have good enough PR, or enough allies. If they tried, they would crash and burn. They just aren't the puppet masters people are trying to make them out to be.
------
qui audet vincit

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #187: May 11, 2013, 08:11:52 AM »
CE can't take over the island or run the island. They don't have good enough PR, or enough allies. If they tried, they would crash and burn. They just aren't the puppet masters people are trying to make them out to be.
Ummm yeah...what the heck are you talking about? CE is allied with everyone but Darka, the 3 basically irrelevant northern realms, and the irrelevant Carelia and Caergoth. Through alliance by alliance association meaning their alllies' allies or their allies' allies' allies', they are allied to everyone but Heorot and Darka. They have the allies and they have the PR because everyone is scared !@#$less of the Empire. I seriously have no idea what you are talking about.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #188: May 11, 2013, 08:18:49 AM »

Uh, yeah they could.

They already do, brah.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #189: May 11, 2013, 02:29:40 PM »
Umm... he was mocking my post...

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #190: May 12, 2013, 02:42:00 AM »
Hey... That was plagiarism, not mockery.  ;)

Anyway no offense was meant.

Isn't Sirion allied-by-association to everyone else on the island? Except for a few tiny former-Ibladeshi duchy-realms in the far south? I'm pretty sure that was the case when my chars had to flee the island.
------
qui audet vincit

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #191: May 12, 2013, 03:05:52 AM »
I wasn't offended. I understood your intention.

Sirion is not allied with many realms right now. Nivemus and Caligus? Maybe Armonia? They are at war with Westmoor, Perdan, and OI. They don't really have a lot of influence on the island at the moment outside of Nivemus, and possibly Caligus.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #192: May 13, 2013, 04:38:33 AM »
Hey... That was plagiarism, not mockery.  ;)

Anyway no offense was meant.

Isn't Sirion allied-by-association to everyone else on the island? Except for a few tiny former-Ibladeshi duchy-realms in the far south? I'm pretty sure that was the case when my chars had to flee the island.
Sorry about that. I read your post at a seperate time then Indirik's and didn't realize they were basically ifentical.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Telamon

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #193: May 13, 2013, 09:10:17 PM »
Dwilight, hands down!

There is a wild element, political intrigue, and new realms are always around.
Lewis Therin (Phantaria) – Lanfear (Fronen) – Ishmael (Adventurer/Phantaria)