Poll

Self-explanatory... What is your favorite of the BM continents?

Atamara
Beluaterra
Colonies
Dwilight
East Continent
Far East

Author Topic: Favorite Island  (Read 54406 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Favorite Island
« Reply #90: May 01, 2011, 06:04:54 PM »
Not sure in which D'Hara you are, but we have our fair share of Monsters. ;) Sure, it has been relatively peaceful lately, especially as the Monsters get distracted by Barca, but that doesn't mean we hardly have any. Paisland, Maeotis and (Port) Nebel got frequently assaulted in the past. D'Hara is however limited by her Nobles. She can easily handle many more, as we're pretty stretched, which would allow us to expand, and get a stronger army to aid more actively. Plenty to do, we just need the Nobles.

It's all relative, I guess. But what I've seen in D'Hara in the last 2 months is nothing compared to what I saw elsewhere on Dwi before that and compared to what others say befall their realm.

The last monsters we had we dealt with relatively quickly, despite what I consider to be a rather inadequate army (in contrast to incompetant). That may be partly my fault, though, for dumping lots of gold on infrastructure and not much for soldiers.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron