Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Changing the family home

Started by Norrel, November 03, 2011, 06:43:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Norrel

How do I change my family home? Is there a certain set of criteria in order to do that? Also, can I change it to a place outside of my family home's current continent?
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

De-Legro

I believe your character needs to be a hero for this, at least my Hero currently has the option. And yes you can change continents.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

fodder

hero.. and lots of gold on person. and... eh.. random hero ability thing
firefox

Indirik

Yes, it is an option for the hero subclass that appears at random times. As fodder says, it costs quite a bit of gold, and your character has to have it with them in gold, not bonds.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

Quote from: Indirik on November 03, 2011, 12:58:04 PM
Yes, it is an option for the hero subclass that appears at random times. As fodder says, it costs quite a bit of gold, and your character has to have it with them in gold, not bonds.

Indeed. It's a bit random, but if you have a hero with a lot of gold on hand, it seems to appear more often than not.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron