BattleMaster > Development

Collaborative vs Individual Effects

<< < (7/7)

egamma:
Atamara: http://battlemaster.org/ShowScribeNote.php?ID=849197&Hash=b7822bae33970e2e

MI set to Aggressive/Front. They step forward, nobody else does, 1399 arrows turn my unit (#12) into a pincushion.

Chenier:

--- Quote from: Indirik on November 14, 2011, 07:05:05 PM ---

--- End quote ---

I still think it'd be a worthwhile long-term project, regardless.

Indirik:

--- Quote from: egamma on November 15, 2011, 05:58:45 AM ---MI set to Aggressive/Front. They step forward, nobody else does, 1399 arrows turn my unit (#12) into a pincushion.
--- End quote ---
So... I guess they let you down after all, huh?  ;D

Anyway, that's not a formation failure. That's an MI logic failure. I thought that had been fixed with the latest changes to ranged units that make them fire for as long as they have a target, rather than advance. Maybe that hasn't made it to stable yet?

Anaris:

--- Quote from: Indirik on November 15, 2011, 06:54:58 PM ---So... I guess they let you down after all, huh?  ;D

Anyway, that's not a formation failure. That's an MI logic failure.
--- End quote ---

...Or it's that the MI have a shorter range than the other ranged units around them.

--- Quote ---I thought that had been fixed with the latest changes to ranged units that make them fire for as long as they have a target, rather than advance. Maybe that hasn't made it to stable yet?

--- End quote ---

No, I don't think it has. I still need to find out why the fire-into-melee bit is only doing 1 damage :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version