Author Topic: Combat should take place after rogue spawn and before rogue damage  (Read 5810 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Umm... monsters and undead /are/ special cases. That's not likely to change any time soon.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
And I can see various RP reasons to justify it.

But still. Damn rogues! ;)
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
I thought there were plans to add some simple checks to prevent this?

1. Rogue forces cannot loot when hostile troops are present, just like everyone else. Since rogues are at war with everyone, this means that rogues cannot damage a region when other troops are present.

2. Rogue forces cannot loot if they are in the retreated, scattered, or rallying states, again, just like everyone else.

All we're asking for is that rogue forces get the same restrictions as normal troops when it comes to looting, and not treated as special cases.

Like Indirik said they are already coded as special cases. Again without sighting the code I can't make definitive statements, but I can say that in such cases it is rarely as simple as just copying and pasting code from one troop category and pasting into another.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.