Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Diplomacy: The Game of International Intrigue

Started by Perth, November 07, 2011, 11:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Perth

Anyone with an account can start a game, not just me.

So whoever wants to start some up, feel free. I'll probably join.

Also, I play on this site too: http://www.vdiplomacy.com

It's all diplomacy variants. Quite a few, too. They are more novel than anything, but can be a lot of fun.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Penchant

So I feel kinda dumb asking this but if you take a region and no one attacks that region but you leave does it stay your region? Basically I am wondering if you have to wait until the next year before it is officially yours or is it yours as soon as your armies take it?
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Gustav Kuriga

As soon as it turns your color, it is yours until some other country takes it.

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Penchant on March 17, 2012, 10:27:41 PM
So I feel kinda dumb asking this but if you take a region and no one attacks that region but you leave does it stay your region? Basically I am wondering if you have to wait until the next year before it is officially yours or is it yours as soon as your armies take it?

You have to wait until the end of the autumn turn before it is officially yours. So if you take it in the spring, you have to stay on the region if you want to keep it at the end of the fall.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Penchant

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

After everything thats been going on with Allison in Sanguis Astroism lately I have learned that dustole would be great for this game. (I had heard she was crazy and everything but not seen her political side  until just recently.)
― G.K. Chesterton

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Penchant on March 28, 2012, 07:17:47 AM
After everything thats been going on with Allison in Sanguis Astroism lately I have learned that dustole would be great for this game. (I had heard she was crazy and everything but not seen her political side  until just recently.)

Lol. Dustole gets one powerful character then thinks he rules the world. Bring it.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."

Penchant

Hmm, who here is interested in another game after this one?
― G.K. Chesterton

Dante Silverfire

Penchant

Good, same here even though the next game would be my second game. Also I am pretty sure I know who you are in our current game even though we did Anonymous.
― G.K. Chesterton

Dante Silverfire

Quote from: Penchant on March 28, 2012, 08:27:02 AM
Good, same here even though the next game would be my second game. Also I am pretty sure I know who you are in our current game even though we did Anonymous.

I wouldn't be surprised. I know the identity of every single nation right now. :) Wasn't hard to figure out as I know each of your writing styles from the forum, BM, and previous games.

Perth

Quote from: Gustav Kuriga on March 28, 2012, 06:28:10 PM
who am I?

Germany.

You're the only one out there enough to say the game isn't about winning  :P
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Gustav Kuriga

Wrong. I was Germany last time, silly goose.

Perth