Author Topic: "Fair" aspect of takovers  (Read 10069 times)

Stue (DC)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: "Fair" aspect of takovers
« Reply #15: November 11, 2011, 09:53:15 PM »
i'm surprised that if you are member of dev team make such statements easily.

it is possible, proven and witnessed and even practiced - one single troop can take the region with support of allied troops.

practiced means i did it myself once long time ago, witnessed means that happened few weeks or month ago.

as regards to effects of hatred, of course, i can only make assumptions, such kind of witnessing is not possible, but i still believe (assumtpion again) there is some effect - loyalty and morale hold better when hated enemy is looting, or something like that.

i already saw realm destroyed by hated enemy and no region could be taken without destroying most of population, in range of two thirds to four fifths (approximations, of course). and, as far as i remember, there is some wiki mention of it.

these are my observations, but if devs know that hatred has no effects, than it would better fit thread "punishments" when you receive nothing but sorrow when using some options.

however, if it is clearly confirmed that hatred does not make any kind of such effect, than i believe the whole this discussion is hardly relevant.

the issue of taking regions with tiny or micro- army + ally help remains, but that can always be solved by disallowing smaller army to initiate takeover, if gods decide so.