Author Topic: Skyrim  (Read 49555 times)

Revan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Skyrim
« Reply #135: February 08, 2012, 01:02:25 AM »
I'm about to do something possibly really stupid and try out that High Resolution Texture Pack that has been released. It does seem pretty gorgeous from the screenshots. I like that mods can be directly browsed and accessed through Steam now as well (though I'm quite happy playing vanilla tbf.)

Well, I've fled Markath (glorious action, I tell you - riding out into the night on my horse, past arrow-shooting guards, until I was out of the reach. Just when I had passed the last guards near Markath, I ran into a Forsworn hideout and just then a dragon come swooping in, too. That was an epic fight, I tell you - everyone against everyone else :) ).

No, my problem is that I can't return to Markath. And I don't really WANT to slaughter all the guards. I'm on their side, well, in a way...

Haha, that's actually brilliant! :-P It went a little more smoothly for me, I must say! I just killed the guards inside the shrine and sauntered out like nothing happened - maybe because I did it all sneaky no-one else got alerted who otherwise would have been? I didn't have to butcher every guard in the Reach at any rate! Sounds like you'll have to settle down and do the time I'm afraid to say! Though maybe they'll calm down enough to let you pay a bounty when you eventually get back? Hopefully >.<