Author Topic: OOC Clans  (Read 21415 times)

Crescent

• Freeman
    • View Profile
Re: OOC Clans
« Reply #60: December 02, 2011, 01:28:21 PM »
I myself came in with my brother and a few friends. My brother has since quit and I have 0 idea where all my friends went. I only know that there's one of them still in Darka or Caligus last I checked. We came into the same realm, we hung out for a bit, learnt the game mechanics, then split. Having your friends come in and play, I have no qualms against. If they join the realm, find out more about the game and the realm and then when the situation arises where they have to choose a side, say in a rebellion, its up to them which side to choose. If they all choose the same side, so be it.

What I cannot agree with is when they come in with the sole purpose of controlling a realm through one way or another. When they come in with an agenda. Then it would pretty much screw up the game for most of the other players who genuinely wish to play the game since they won't have a say any longer.

Personally, I enjoyed the relationship between Crescent and Malice. Malice had his views, as did Crescent, but Crescent is the most hardened character of my 3. Crescent is meant to be a blunt but objective man. I wouldn't call him a bastard though. If you want soft-spoken, go to CE in the Atamara. I'm sure many people can vouch for Cadelius as being a soft-spoken man. I actually intended Crescent to be played somewhat like Herumor. And I believe it would have turned out great, if only he was in a Monarchy with a bigger noble base. I think Crescent may be scheduled for deletion soon, though it would be a waste. He did win the biggest tournament prize money in BM history after all, a SF tourney in CE worth 3k odd gold.

And to Ketchum, well I have nothing to say. I've always thought you were a friendly guy and that you would let me know if you felt anything. But you were quiet all this while so I thought you were fine with it. Didn't know you were hiding so much hate underneath. And I'm not bringing up pointless accusations of OOC Clans my friend. You were in that convo too at one point of time, I'm sure you'd remember. As to whether or not it persisted after we left, that is something we won't know, but I wouldn't discount that possibility. Also, I do hope you don't hate me as a person, but rather hate Crescent, since its how Crescent should have been played, so you can stop with the personal attacks here. :P

Oh and I do believe Spearhead is many times better than Rhiannon. His reputation precedes him so I wouldn't be so quick to denounce him. This is just my personal opinion of course.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2011, 01:30:58 PM by Crescent »