Author Topic: Sint selling out  (Read 21430 times)

Tan dSerrai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sint selling out
« Topic Start: November 29, 2011, 12:34:45 PM »

As for help against Riombara, that's far from necessary. Rio called this war when it was ready and Enweil was not. It was the first time in over 5 years it actually made progress in such a war instead of constantly losing ground. I think the battle record is still pretty good in favor of Enweil.

Agh---hurg...yeh. Af. Ok, I just got control of my breathing apparatus once again. Not that it will change in your view in any way, but I would like to remind you that Riombara had been ready for a long time before the war did start and that we actually aided Enweil during the time they were worse off. There would have been /way/ better times if the reason for war would have been the relative differences in strength....but that does not quite mesh with the 'perfidious Riombara' does it?  ;)

At the start of the war Riombara had considerably less CS, food and lands then Enweil...if you call the current battle record being 'in favor of Enweil' then I would happily continue keeping it thus. Enweil won 3 battles during the whole war, one of which did result in Riombara holding the battleground in sufficient strength afterwards to then storm Enweilios. If you count skirmishes Enweil (and the IVF) are even worse off. And if you finally look at income, food production and relative CS...well. The effort to keep your views as you want them to be must be quite a strain by now....