Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Fifth Invasion

Started by Lefanis, December 02, 2011, 02:43:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikm

The big problem here is the blight. Every region lost can not be recovered.
Will there be a way to get rid of it one day?
Bleutera is geting smaller and smaller.

Chenier

Quote from: fodder on March 24, 2012, 08:56:58 AM
that's sort of 1 thing about new religions.. why is it that religious heads don't get an announcement saying a new one has been founded... but can see it anyway via religion view settings, if they look often enough?

But rulers get it. Spot the mistake.

If your faith isn't new from this week, I think I actually already declared it evil.

Quote from: mikm on March 24, 2012, 10:49:56 AM
The big problem here is the blight. Every region lost can not be recovered.
Will there be a way to get rid of it one day?
Bleutera is geting smaller and smaller.

Not that I know of. And I suspect that if we find a way to do it, the ones with the means to do it will probably be Sint an OG.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

fodder

someone pointed out the locked morrows might just be auto-paused.. anyway.. don't know. still half dead i guess.
firefox

Chenier

Quote from: fodder on March 24, 2012, 05:24:08 PM
someone pointed out the locked morrows might just be auto-paused.. anyway.. don't know. still half dead i guess.

QuoteForeign Leave   (9 days, 8 hours ago)
Merlyn Morrow, Great Chamberlain of Fwuvoghor, Ambassador of Fwuvoghor has abdicated (automatically, due to inactivity).

Foreign Leave   (9 days, 8 hours ago)
Felix Morrow, High Treasurer of Fwuvoghor, Ambassador of Fwuvoghor has abdicated (automatically, due to inactivity).
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Telrunya

The family is paused and locked.

fodder

that is not in question. only thing is when they'll disappear, thus leading alluran to collapse "naturally" without a priest.
firefox

DoctorHarte

My personal favorite part about the battle today in Bisana:

Overlord has been wounded by Random Untrained Guys With Forks (24).
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Indirik

It is a rather silly name. But from what I've seen, the name is just about the exact opposite of what they are.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Telrunya

QuoteLetter from 10th Son   (just in)
Message sent to the Rulers of Beluaterra (10 recipients)
There is no point in attacking my brothers or me, or the leaders of the Netherworld. A few thousand more sacrifices and the ritual will be complete.

10th Son (Priest of Daimon Worship)

*drumroll*

Chenier

Whenever they say "there's no point in doing X because of Y", I consider that it becomes precisely the best time to do X, because it strongly suggests that doing X has an important role in Y.

Telrunya

Yes, but that sounds rather obvious as well :P Maybe they WANT you to think that and attack the Daimons more, so they can use the fallen soldiers in battle as sacrifices! ;)

JPierreD

Quote from: Indirik on March 25, 2012, 03:56:47 PM
It is a rather silly name. But from what I've seen, the name is just about the exact opposite of what they are.

Around 1500 CS of SF. Indeed they are hardly random untrained guys with forks.
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

Chenier

Quote from: Telrunya on March 25, 2012, 04:19:20 PM
Yes, but that sounds rather obvious as well :P Maybe they WANT you to think that and attack the Daimons more, so they can use the fallen soldiers in battle as sacrifices! ;)

Maybe they do.

But if they did, then they could just have remained silent, and we would have continued doing what we were.

Regardless of what they say, one must give himself a certain list of "truths" to extrapolate from, otherwise no logical conclusions can ever be achieved. One such "truths" that is generally spread is that "daimons are innately evil". The major "truth" that I go by, however, is that "death makes weaker". Else they'd just suicide themselves 'till they were gods. As such, regardless of what the daimons say or do, I'll always consider killing them to be a good idea, regardless of whether it's the best idea or not.

Iltaran

Quote from: Chénier on March 25, 2012, 04:24:28 PM
As such, regardless of what the daimons say or do, I'll always consider killing them to be a good idea, regardless of whether it's the best idea or not.

My feelings precisely.
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

mikm

Strange how I haven't a single noble executed  by daimons. There were plenty of executions in the last invasion. Or maybe some deportions? Both would criple the human realms.
And it's not like they do not get caught- they do quite a lot.