Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 449899 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #1140: April 03, 2012, 03:59:26 PM »
Actually, given what Overlord made the Horrors out to be, and the fact that he has turned to them now, suggest his power is waning, almost as if the end is in sight. So I would say the horrors are either the last, or second last wave of Overlords forces. If this is the type of invasion which is decided by military might and not some deus ex machina, then humans are close to pushing back daimons.

I was surprised by the message Overlord sent introducing the horrors. Very out of character for him to praise our efforts, even so slightly as he did.

I agree. There is certainly hope. The loss of a Capital is painful, but with multiple Cities the Daimons will need to win several more battles against heavy defences, assuming they keep going after a Capital. There is still hope to wear them down. The South hasn't been hit yet, but we suspect Midnight of the South will be leading an unit of Horrors to Riombara's Capital after he gets out of our Dungeons.

If we only had a temple of light right now.

No worries. Humanity united and destroyed the Light themselves. That's how confident we are we will win on our own strength, we didn't want to give Overlord any excuses (We totally didn't get tricked. Nope. Not at all.)