Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 450356 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #165: December 13, 2011, 04:39:58 PM »
I've voted no on the referendum... I was very excited about the whole mortality thing last time but that was before I knew that the continent would be doomed if we lost. This time I know that every noble counts and I'd rather not see them fall as flies before the daimons' legions. It 'll be hard enough already.  :)

Haha, completely opposite logic from me.

If we are to survive, then I don't want mortality so that I may continue to play with these characters I cherish and have taken quite some time to develop (even if they still remain very poorly developped compared to the other characters I lost to death).

If BT is gonna end anyways, and they'd be forced to emigrate to some other random inferior continent, then I'd rather just as well that they all die in a glorious wave of unstoppable destruction.

Mind you, in either case, I wouldn't want my chars to die early in the invasion. Missing out on the whole invasion because of some !@#$ luck due to a daimon ambush early on would suck.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron