Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 448132 times)

Tan dSerrai

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #225: December 15, 2011, 11:41:57 AM »
Well, I'd like to go back to cluehunting:

So far we in Riombara have not seen anything that would relate to 'a burning ruin', 'a demon that must be unbound'. We have adventurers hunting in Avengmil (where Nightfall of the South was killed) for anything out of the ordinary. We did try entering the Blight (is still impossible though there are now 'tiny daimons' reported there (which I think weren't reported before).

Judging from the videos (links can be found on the first page of this thread) there might be an amulet (in two halves?) uncovering a book (tortured guessing but lacking any hard evidence I am grasping at straws).

Note that as I as player have lived through each of the invasions except one (the second I think) but have been largely clueless during those where clues were of importance (not for lack of trying...). I'd like to point out that anyone inserting a clue into a game of this complexity needs to be aware that what he thinks is blindingly obvious will very likely be overlooked or massively misinterpreted. So either raising the ammount of datapoints or their clarity (compared to past invasions) would give those of us trying to find out about this invasion a chance - as during the past two invasions I /think/ noone came even close to finding out a significant portion of the lore involved.

I (bth as character and player) would so very much /love/ to find out more about the mechanics involved    :)