Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 448119 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #225: December 15, 2011, 05:03:56 PM »
How about we wait for the result of the poll and bicker afterwards?

I kind of miss people following every little hint in-game, or the music videos posted (I've posted more) and trying to divine meaning out of it. It has meaning, and I found it very entertaining to follow the clue-hunt. Much more fun than discussing mortality.

I'm under the impression that a lot of people will be voting without either have been on the continent back then, or without having been in a position to judge its impacts first-hand. Granted, not all of them read the forums anyways, but it's a rather serious decision that I wish people who do on a more informed basis than a "sure, it adds ambiance therefore it must definately be good!". From anicdotal evidence, I am enclined to believe that those who lived it are much more likely to be against mortality, while those who never had it happen in a significant matter close to them are more likely to be in favor.

I'd rather people make informed decisions, as I doubt we'll get another vote on this later on. And so I expose my opinions on it. Because really, there isn't any point left to talking about it *after* the referendum ends. It'll be a done deal by then, and talking about it won't serve any purpose anymore.

So yea, I'm talking about it now. On the bright side, I won't really bother the forum with mortality afterwards, regardless of whether it passes or not.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron