Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 448494 times)

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #435: January 24, 2012, 10:57:31 AM »
God the generals are so quiet right now. Only insults between Tom and Selis are flying at the moment.

Ever thought that Overlord doesn't get chatty by accident? I've dropped five metric tons of clues that the guy is living and breathing military strategy. :)

Playing with the food system in the midst of an invasion threatening to engulf Beluterra.

Are you kidding me? Cities have been made smaller with less food requirements. The only reason they hadn't been starving for days is that the food consumption part was broken for a few days. With the old system, Reeds would be very much down the drain by now. The new system will in general be much nicer on you, with people moving out of the starving region, and so on.

there's nothing like another two hundred more daimons magically appearing during the witching hour.

No such thing happened. I get really angry when people mix facts with fiction and turn it into thinly veiled accusations. On bad days, I call that whining. Please don't do it. If you have something to say, say it nicely, with the facts clearly stated and the fiction left out.