Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 437770 times)

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #660: February 21, 2012, 02:03:33 PM »
The forces from Enweil brace as they prepare to defend their ongoing takeover.
The region owner Netherworld and their allies attack the takeover forces.
The confederates from Imperskoe Viys'ko iz Fheuv'na join the defense.

The forces from Riombara brace as they prepare to defend their ongoing takeover.
The region owner Netherworld and their allies attack the takeover forces.
The confederates from Imperskoe Viys'ko iz Fheuv'na join the attacking forces.

Ah-ah!
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #661: February 21, 2012, 05:15:26 PM »
So besides me, which rulers shared with their realm Overlord's most recent and interesting message?

To summarize:

The daimons have mapped the sea routes to the other islands (dun-dun-DUUUUUUNNNNNN!) and once they're done with BT...

Chaotrance13

« Reply #662: February 21, 2012, 05:20:54 PM »
So besides me, which rulers shared with their realm Overlord's most recent and interesting message?

To summarize:

The daimons have mapped the sea routes to the other islands (dun-dun-DUUUUUUNNNNNN!) and once they're done with BT...

Not us, at least not yet.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #663: February 21, 2012, 05:32:30 PM »
For those of you who are interested:

Letter from Overlord   (8 hours, 10 minutes ago)
Message sent to the Rulers of Beluaterra (9 recipients)
Oh, please, Guillaume, don't give me credit, it feels like an insult coming from your mouth.

You are a traitor and a coward, the exact kind of being that the Netherworld despises most. I had to reign in my minions who were about to take your realm out, because I had promised to finish Enweil first.

But even where you give credit, you are mistaken. My goal was never make you pathetic creatures tear at each other, that was just for my entertainment. No, all this has been going on for so long because I needed time and distraction for my spies. By now we have mapped out your sea routes and we know where we will find the other islands that your race inhabits. And once we are done with you here, we will take those as well.

Overlord

Makes me wonder which island will be first. Hopefully not one of the ones I like.

Chaotrance13

« Reply #664: February 21, 2012, 06:30:38 PM »
This could be trickery, of course. I'd take it with a pinch of salt, at least until we have a clearer picture of the invasion's aftermath.

...But that said? I hope they come to EC first. It'll liven things up a fair bit.

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #665: February 21, 2012, 07:54:43 PM »
Overlord hinted that he was going to travel to the other continents after he killed BT towards the very beginning of the invasion. By sea, even.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Zakilevo

« Reply #666: February 21, 2012, 10:02:06 PM »
time for Atamara or Dwilight to sink next hehe

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #667: February 21, 2012, 11:03:28 PM »
This is something I would not want happening at all. If people want invasions, they go to Beluaterra. Why do you think people were in such an uproar over in Dwilight? It's a bad idea to launch an invasion on a non-invasion continent.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #668: February 22, 2012, 12:34:16 AM »
Well, an IC threat from Overlord is not the same as an OOC announcement from Tom. Besides, we might stop him.

Ok, I'm done laughing now.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #669: February 22, 2012, 12:36:09 AM »
This is something I would not want happening at all. If people want invasions, they go to Beluaterra. Why do you think people were in such an uproar over in Dwilight? It's a bad idea to launch an invasion on a non-invasion continent.

I dislike most other continents, but I have to agree. I didn't like mortality being imposed on BT, and I wouldn't consider it any more fair to have invaders imposed on the others.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #670: February 22, 2012, 01:12:06 AM »
time for Atamara or Dwilight to sink next hehe
The smart money would be on the "boring" islands: EC and FEI.

Maybe this is the replacement for TMP. If you island stagnates, Overlord pays you a visit.
------
qui audet vincit

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #671: February 22, 2012, 01:17:29 AM »

Maybe this is the replacement for TMP. If you island stagnates, Overlord pays you a visit.

EC is just winding up destroying one of the islands largest realms in the south, and only recently ended a multi year war in the north that has seen a realm destroyed, and realm reduced to almost nothing and a new colony formed. How exactly is that "boring" FEI on the other hand has exactly one war running, and the way the rest of the realms act there won't be another one until Arcaea has finished this one and looks for its next bout of fun.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #672: February 22, 2012, 01:38:21 AM »

No, the smart money would be on the other island that actually has the code in place to handle it: Dwilight.

Unless this is what's behind Tom's push to get the testing code moved to stable.....
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #673: February 22, 2012, 01:45:38 AM »
No, the smart money would be on the other island that actually has the code in place to handle it: Dwilight.

Unless this is what's behind Tom's push to get the testing code moved to stable.....

And screw over BM's continent with the best retention?

Way to throw away the game.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #674: February 22, 2012, 01:59:54 AM »
And screw over BM's continent with the best retention?

Way to throw away the game.

Could be interesting, perhaps the Zuma would stand with us against the over Diamons, or perhaps not.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.