Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 437627 times)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #1020: March 22, 2012, 06:32:43 PM »
... i didn't even know there's such a thing as draconic union... and branded the refounded religion as draconic order XD
firefox

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #1021: March 22, 2012, 06:39:58 PM »
Since before the invasion.  But the Draco branch of the Tanos family thanks you for your worship.

Congrats to Sint in their win against the daimons a few minutes ago!

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1022: March 22, 2012, 07:10:24 PM »
That was my strategy exactly. Unfortunately, a combination of scroll use plus continuing genocides made staying any longer than we did pointless.

Thalmarkin had 10k CS so closeby at that moment... :/

Chaotrance13

« Reply #1023: March 22, 2012, 08:18:02 PM »
Thalmarkin had 10k CS so closeby at that moment... :/

Yeah, live and learn on that one unfortunately. But there you go, we learned how they worked and we now "just" have to beat them back into the Netherworld.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1024: March 23, 2012, 12:44:34 PM »
So... I don't know about you guys but I've just called dibs on Overlord's horns.

Don't worry though, there's still plenty to go around! A nice tail, some scales, a /heart/? (Damn, wish I called dibs on that... Oh well, you can't drink mead out of a heart...properly.)
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 12:48:53 PM by Lorgan »

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1025: March 23, 2012, 01:17:05 PM »
Damn daimons fought us with archers in Wheling, then switched with cavalry for Sandlakes.

We had everyone at the front in skirmish formations... when the charge came in, it was a massacre...  :'(
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1026: March 23, 2012, 01:23:56 PM »
Ouch... Shoulda seen that one coming though. I maintain you can often tell what units are what ahead of time if you pay attention to CS numbers.

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1027: March 23, 2012, 01:27:59 PM »
Oh, those pesky trolling Daimons! Overlord is still too busy with the weather though. I wonder if he'll react to IVF's taunt this time. Or he doesn't feel like he can / has the time for gloating.

The Weather Today   (3 hours, 47 minutes ago)
The clouds are slowly lifting, and temperatures are returning to normal. Except in the north, where they continue to plummet until they reach record lows.
This time around, however, the peasants shake their heads, take out an additional item of clothing, and continue to plow the fields.

The Southern Weather is fine for now. The North it's a bit chilly. I wonder if peasants with additional clothing taste better to the Flesh-Eaters ;)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1028: March 23, 2012, 01:30:35 PM »
My god, that's it! The Daimons' grand plan, it all makes sense now.

They're going to kill us with CLIMATE CHANGE!

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1029: March 23, 2012, 08:20:50 PM »
My god, that's it! The Daimons' grand plan, it all makes sense now.

They're going to kill us with CLIMATE CHANGE!

Just so long as its not with too much methane, we should be ok...

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1030: March 23, 2012, 08:54:50 PM »
Since before the invasion.  But the Draco branch of the Tanos family thanks you for your worship.

Congrats to Sint in their win against the daimons a few minutes ago!

eh? i just refounded new way of the dragon under another name. a combo of "The Order" in AT and "New way of the dragon" in bt.

now if i can somehow find a way to contact someone in sint whose family had something to do with new way of the dragon...
firefox

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1031: March 24, 2012, 04:22:08 AM »
eh? i just refounded new way of the dragon under another name. a combo of "The Order" in AT and "New way of the dragon" in bt.

now if i can somehow find a way to contact someone in sint whose family had something to do with new way of the dragon...

So I have a new religion to declare evil?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Thunthorn

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1032: March 24, 2012, 08:18:32 AM »
So... I don't know about you guys but I've just called dibs on Overlord's horns.

Don't worry though, there's still plenty to go around! A nice tail, some scales, a /heart/? (Damn, wish I called dibs on that... Oh well, you can't drink mead out of a heart...properly.)

His heart is mine! I have long sworn promised to eat it to prove that Daimons are lower than us in the food chain. You can have the horns they are probably inedible anyway.
EC: Ilias, Taelmoth (Sirion)
Beluaterra: Ivagil (Melhed), Thoron (Adventurer, Fronen)
Atamara: Haniel (Adventurer, Coria)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1033: March 24, 2012, 08:56:58 AM »
So I have a new religion to declare evil?

that's sort of 1 thing about new religions.. why is it that religious heads don't get an announcement saying a new one has been founded... but can see it anyway via religion view settings, if they look often enough?
firefox

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #1034: March 24, 2012, 09:42:30 AM »
Never made sense to me either.  Go make a development proposal :P