Author Topic: Fifth Invasion  (Read 433632 times)

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
Re: Fifth Invasion
« Reply #1185: April 05, 2012, 01:54:30 AM »
Not to mention we've got Original Gangsta riding hard to <strike>fight DHotN for what's left of Unger</strike> provide much-needed reinforcements.

I think...
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1186: April 05, 2012, 02:34:37 AM »
Well I guess I'm wrong then. I don't recall seeing more than 15k CS from one realm at any point, but then again most of the armies I've seen in the field other than Melhed's had to travel a fair distance to get to where I could see them... It will be hard for us to recover from our current straits though. We're going to have to move our capital, especially now that a TO has begun there, and we'll be hard pressed to hold that one too unless some of the other realms are able to shake off their attackers and come help us.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1187: April 05, 2012, 02:39:09 AM »
I really really hope nothing bad happens when he conquers all the capitals, aside from feeding the soul forge. And that's not to mention that firbalt is being evacuated and Overlord just announced he needs the temple there for his next ritual.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1188: April 05, 2012, 02:48:55 AM »
If you don't have any priests, the daimons will likely just come and claim regions like that.

Soldiers are short-term investments, priests are long-term.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Turner

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1189: April 05, 2012, 02:56:08 AM »
I really really hope nothing bad happens when he conquers all the capitals, aside from feeding the soul forge. And that's not to mention that firbalt is being evacuated and Overlord just announced he needs the temple there for his next ritual.

If Overlord does claim Firbalt, perhaps Sint should consider doing as much damage to the city as possible before losing claim on it. I would look at hindering Overlords efforts by closing down temples and other assets of relevance to his goals. Once he has it, they cant do anything about it.
Michael (BT) - Marcus (BT) - Antonious (EC) - Claudius (EC)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1190: April 05, 2012, 02:56:57 AM »
If Overlord does claim Firbalt, perhaps Sint should consider doing as much damage to the city as possible before losing claim on it. I would look at hindering Overlords efforts by closing down temples and other assets of relevance to his goals. Once he has it, they cant do anything about it.

They could close their own temple.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #1191: April 05, 2012, 11:31:51 AM »
They could close their own temple.

I think they would rather throw themselves naked at the Daimons than that. The Hemaglobe temple in Sint is Sint's pride and joy, isn't it? One of the largest temples in the whole game and all that.

Iltaran

• Noble Lord
  • What Gate?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1192: April 05, 2012, 11:49:15 AM »
I think they would rather throw themselves naked at the Daimons than that. The Hemaglobe temple in Sint is Sint's pride and joy, isn't it? One of the largest temples in the whole game and all that.

Not sure how Sint feels about it, but you could make a good IC argument about destroying it rather than letting it be despoiled by Overlord.
[Solari] it's generally understood that OG survives by some compact with the devil

Askarn - Maedros - Savra - Faed - Vanimus

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1193: April 05, 2012, 12:51:47 PM »
So, what hapens if a region is blighted while there are unconcius characters in there?

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #1194: April 05, 2012, 12:58:23 PM »
Hey does anyone knows if when your capital is under attack elections won't happen?

Elections started 2 days ago, and still the outcome will come in 3 days u.u

Aaaaand I'm still wounded, great! My capital is under attack, i see messages of people wanting to abandon the realms and I can't do nothing! Huzza! \o/

Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #1195: April 05, 2012, 01:12:35 PM »

Tough choices must be made. ;)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
« Reply #1196: April 05, 2012, 04:52:41 PM »
Hey does anyone knows if when your capital is under attack elections won't happen?

Elections started 2 days ago, and still the outcome will come in 3 days u.u

Aaaaand I'm still wounded, great! My capital is under attack, i see messages of people wanting to abandon the realms and I can't do nothing! Huzza! \o/

Yeah, sorry about that and all  :)

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1197: April 05, 2012, 05:15:12 PM »
Not sure how Sint feels about it, but you could make a good IC argument about destroying it rather than letting it be despoiled by Overlord.

Exactly, these are no times to get sentimental.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1198: April 05, 2012, 06:11:59 PM »
Huge Battle Fought   (6 minutes ago)
Rumours spread and tales are sung about a huge battle in Unger:
Netherworld vs. Thalmarkin
Estimated strengths: 310 men vs. 910 men
The Legion of the Wolf (Thalmarkin), sponsored by Fingolfin Noldorin, King of Thalmarkin, were led into battle by Marshal Yusklin Melphrydd.
The Eagles of Hope (Thalmarkin), sponsored by Dunbor Lorganson, Duke of Unger, Margrave of Unger, were led into battle by Marshal Cataryna Bowker.
Lady Cataryna Bowker, Marshal of the Eagles of Hope is spotted wielding the Doomed Longsword of Doom.
Darkest Hour of the North has been killed by Darius's unit.
Charlotte Tranquilli of Thalmarkin (Dame of Unger, Thalmarkin) was seriously wounded by Darkest Hour of the North 's unit.

Attacker Victory!

HELL YES!

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #1199: April 05, 2012, 06:16:58 PM »
Heh.

Dawns coming up  :P
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell