Author Topic: Mixing units  (Read 5330 times)

bluexmas

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Mixing units
« Reply #15: December 19, 2011, 01:39:39 AM »
I worry that this is going to always take a backseat to the "next big thing," and I think this kind of information is something that a lot of players want to know about. If nothing else, it would contribute a lot to the RP value of special forces, beyond being so @#$(*&$ expensive. I'd really like to see at least some info about SF's released.
The Finsternis family welcomes you.

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: Mixing units
« Reply #16: December 19, 2011, 01:42:10 AM »
I worry that this is going to always take a backseat to the "next big thing," and I think this kind of information is something that a lot of players want to know about. If nothing else, it would contribute a lot to the RP value of special forces, beyond being so @#$(*&$ expensive. I'd really like to see at least some info about SF's released.

It is...A less than ideal situation.  I can guarantee that when the next coding initiative on SF is finished, information about it will be released and more importantly be much more available in-game, because Tom has already given permission/instructions on that.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"