Author Topic: Rolepaying death?  (Read 2543 times)

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Rolepaying death?
« Topic Start: December 11, 2011, 11:31:20 AM »
A question here.If you for instance delete your character and write a roleplay play mesage as charater death at reasons your character would have to be considered dead by the others from an IC perspective,no?They would have to take of your roleplay?

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Rolepaying death?
« Reply #1: December 11, 2011, 11:42:54 AM »
When you delete your character you can select if you want them to retire or die. Just select die and write what ever reason/roleplay you wish.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 11, 2011, 12:04:54 PM »
Never new about that select option.Probably because I never tried it.
Anyway,could you  roleplay dieing from an infiltrator,religious fanatics or in battle as nonhero character, even though there are no game mechanics for this?

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 11, 2011, 12:16:10 PM »
Never new about that select option.Probably because I never tried it.
Anyway,could you  roleplay dieing from an infiltrator,religious fanatics or in battle as nonhero character, even though there are no game mechanics for this?

Best thing to do for this is to post a RP just before you delete for this. Those RP's sound fine so long as you don't implicate another noble in the death without their permission, standard RP etiquette.

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 11, 2011, 12:25:46 PM »
You can roleplay dieing from your injuries in bed after the whole incident occured? After all you are rolplaying your your own character not someone else's character.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 12:28:23 PM by mikm »

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 11, 2011, 12:44:07 PM »
You can roleplay dieing from your injuries in bed after the whole incident occured? After all you are rolplaying your your own character not someone else's character.

Dying in bed after a battle or the like should not be an issue. After all the game only tells you which unit injured you, not that a noble did. If you want to RP dying after a infiltrator attack, I can't see a problem with that either. The infiltrator made the choice to assault you.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6: December 12, 2011, 02:59:33 AM »
If you want to RP dying after a infiltrator attack, I can't see a problem with that either. The infiltrator made the choice to assault you.
I agree with this. It is, after all, called an "assassination attempt" not a "severe wounding attempt". They are trying to kill you. It's not like they can complain when you die from it, right?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.