Author Topic: Prison building  (Read 3584 times)

mikm

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Prison building
« Topic Start: December 10, 2011, 08:52:52 PM »
Would be cool if we had buildings called prisons in each region.As it is you get teleported to another dimention when you get captured.That's the way I see it.
Ayway,when captured you ould be added to the unit that captured you.The the noble that captured you can decide to either let you go or take you to a prison in any of the one of his realm's regons.
While with a unit the prisinor has the highest chances of escape.Ruaral pricons are safer and city prisons are the safest for keeping prisinors.
The judge must be in the same region where the prisoner is being held in order to do something regarding the prisinor.
No more 6 day limit for keeping prisinors.Anyone caught can be kept untill the judge releases them or untill they escape.
If captured by a militia unit or by something else like the imaginary guards that capture infiltrators you wil be kept in the region you were captured.
Prison can be broken into by a noble and his unit.Thus you can rescue your own nobles.Even infiltraters can enter prisns and release those held there with a chance of getting caught themselves.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Prison building
« Reply #1: December 10, 2011, 09:22:53 PM »
Would be cool if we had buildings called prisons in each region.As it is you get teleported to another dimention when you get captured.That's the way I see it.
Ayway,when captured you ould be added to the unit that captured you.The the noble that captured you can decide to either let you go or take you to a prison in any of the one of his realm's regons.
While with a unit the prisinor has the highest chances of escape.Ruaral pricons are safer and city prisons are the safest for keeping prisinors.
The judge must be in the same region where the prisoner is being held in order to do something regarding the prisinor.
No more 6 day limit for keeping prisinors.Anyone caught can be kept untill the judge releases them or untill they escape.
If captured by a militia unit or by something else like the imaginary guards that capture infiltrators you wil be kept in the region you were captured.
Prison can be broken into by a noble and his unit.Thus you can rescue your own nobles.Even infiltraters can enter prisns and release those held there with a chance of getting caught themselves.

I'm in favor of allowing troops or infils to bust free prisonners when in the enemy capital.

Not so much for the rest, though.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2: December 10, 2011, 09:54:17 PM »
I'm in favor of allowing troops or infils to bust free prisonners when in the enemy capital.

This is already possible. Winning a battle in an enemy capital can cause the escape of prisoners held by that realm. I have seen it happen at least once. :P
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #3: December 10, 2011, 10:23:45 PM »
This is already possible. Winning a battle in an enemy capital can cause the escape of prisoners held by that realm. I have seen it happen at least once. :P

Are you sure that's not just coincidence?
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #4: December 10, 2011, 10:39:24 PM »
MOAR infil options!

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #5: December 10, 2011, 10:44:15 PM »

It gives a specific event about the Noble escaping during the chaos of the battle or something, I believe. Been too long since I last saw it, so my memory is foggy.

Draco Tanos

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • Nova Roma
« Reply #6: December 10, 2011, 10:48:38 PM »
I have also seen attackers win a battle in a capital, but still attackers end up in the dungeon from that battle.

Would be nice to be able to free our allies.

Zakilevo

« Reply #7: December 10, 2011, 10:50:46 PM »
One of my char has escaped from the prison right after a battle occurred. It was when SA attacked Storm's keep. My char got captured in the morning and escaped by the evening. Close one too. My char would have been tortured if he did not escape  ;)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #8: December 10, 2011, 10:59:45 PM »
It gives a specific event about the Noble escaping during the chaos of the battle or something, I believe. Been too long since I last saw it, so my memory is foggy.

That's cool.

Capital battles are so rare...

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9: December 10, 2011, 11:00:44 PM »
Yes.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.