Author Topic: Unreliable Torture  (Read 20920 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Unreliable Torture
« Reply #45: December 11, 2011, 02:45:07 AM »
However, it does seem pretty clear to me that if the Zuma GM suggested that this issue be brought before the magistrates, it *isn't* because he's got some RP justification for it. If the GM suggested that the issue go to the magistrates, then it's because it is an OOC issue.
Do you even bother reading what the GM posted? Would you like me to give you a direct link to his post? He told Vellos to go to the Magistrates and deal with it there because Vellos complained to the GM about it in an OOC IG message. The GM did not want to get into an OOC discussion IG about the issue. You didn't even try to find out if there was any IC/RP motivation for it.

You are trying too hard to infer IC reasonning for something clearly purely OOC.
Because you keep trying to be IC indignant over things that don't make sense. If you make IC arguments (i.e. "... asking for a torture report because you believe the scribe more than the noble."), then expect to get IC argumnts back.

But even that claim you made is plainly, and sorry for the language here, pure bull!@#$. Because the GM already told you why he asked. And you are completely ignoring his posts, and arguing useless crap which bears no relations to the actual situation, and attributing to him ridiculous motivations which he has already categorically denied.

If you were really interested in handling all this IC and IG, then what you should have done was, oh, maybe talk to the character IC? Through all of your discussions here, it's pretty obvious that you guys never even bothered to ask the Zuma for details. Rather than say "Hey, wait a minute, we're not torturing one of our own guys, surely there's gotta be another way", or maybe ask him why he wants a torture report, or why he wants all these weapons, and, hell for that matter you never even asked him what "good condition" means. Hello!

You had a friggin' golden opportunity to interact with the Zuma GM, tell an awesome story, do some kickass RP, and play a part in events that could shape the way Dwilight develops for the rest of time. And what did you do? Nothing. You pissed away all your time doing nothing. You waited until the very last minute to go try to talk to the guy. And then what did you do? You sent bitchy, accusatory OOC message to the GM accusing him of being a dick. And then you opened a Magistrates case with a ridiculously biased report (hey Vellos, why didn't you post the message you sent to the GM to kick off the OOC conversation as part of your report?), accusing the GM of, of all the weird-ass things, bug abuse! Oh, and you filed an SMA report, too. And as part of the Magistrates case you asked that if the Magistrates don't convict the guy, that they issue a declaration declaring the guy to be behaving like a dick.

Yeah, it really sounds like you're really concerned about the IC side of this thing to me.

I'm done with this thread.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.