Author Topic: What you really wanted to do in BM but never did  (Read 34427 times)

Munro

• Knight
    • View Profile
I'm sure that Coria will remember, but I doubt that it resonates too much even on the rest of Atamara.  When my character executed yours, it barely made a blip even in Carelia.  I did earn some political capital with Coria (at least temporarily), so I appreciated your visit!

You earned a lot more than you think! At the time we were still pretty resentful at finding your troops in our lands after we explicitly denied them permission :P after the execution of Borus this helped things a lot.

I was really wishing I would get enough people behind me to oust the leadership, but I guess gold alone was not enough to get all those knights to wake up.

Haha Borus was RP'd as being insane, and put none of the groundwork required into a successful rebellion. Given that you had already sent the majority of the gold back to your family when you started asking for the rebellion, I don't understand how it could have been used?

Let's just say Merlin isn't the only one with a grudge against the Igelfeld family ;)