Author Topic: Inter-realm Armies  (Read 3902 times)

Dante Silverfire

• Mighty Duke
  • Merlin (AT), Brom(DWI), Proslyn(DWI)
    • View Profile
Inter-realm Armies
« Topic Start: December 14, 2011, 08:14:56 PM »
So, it turns out that a city just seceded from Pian en Luries (go figure right? who would have thought?)

Anyway, this has presented the situation where my character on Dwilight is a member of Pian en Luries but is also a member of the army of the new realm created by the seceded city. This has presented what I would consider an interesting and possibly good situation where you can have an army that includes members from multiple realms. Now, I am unsure if this is a frequently requested (and denied) feature request but it seems to me that my Duke on Atamara could certainly find a use for an army that can have members from multiple realms. As well as some religions that like to field "militant groups" would be able to do so with this feature.

I realize it is currently a bug and that is already being looked into but was just wondering if this was possible and I would consider it a desirable feature.
"This is the face of the man who has worked long and hard for the good of the people without caring much for any of them."