Author Topic: What little things that people commonly do, do you consider non-SMA? And why?  (Read 20754 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Although it's FEI and not Dwilight, I could never understand how Adgharhinists and Sartanians could be in the same realm together. And to have a king who follows one of the two faiths, and tries to be "fair" about allowing the other to exist in his kingdom. I mean, come on... the faiths are mortal enemies, and both consider the other to be the root of all evil. How does that even work?

Because that's not true.  There is a group of Adgharists who identified Sartan as their evil god, but not all Adgharists believe that, and not all of them think the Sartanians are evil so much as deluded into following the wrong deity.  The Sartanian perspective is even less monolithic.

And yes, I've talked to half a dozen Adgharists and probably a dozen Sartanians about it with Jenred.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"