Author Topic: SMA...but with Standards!  (Read 11730 times)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
Re: SMA...but with Standards!
« Reply #15: December 21, 2011, 07:09:08 AM »
Was Anaris being short? Yeah probably, but that doesn't mean he was purposefully being "condescending". I can't say that Anaris' no nonsense response to some questions haven't irked me on occasion, but if you assume that fundamentally he's a nice guy, his personality (or at least the online aspect of it) actually seems quite colorful, and in most cases very appropriate.

He's generally a very nice guy, and you also have to remember that he answers (and has answered for years) lots of questions, and has seen many many many discussions about the game both here and on the d-list.  Lord of the Rings and Battlemaster has come up a lot, and been shot down many a time (although personally, I think with the way the Invasions have been developed, it's a lot more reasonable comparison these days.  Picture BT as Gondor/Mordor, Dwilight as Rohan, and everywhere else as the Shire...)
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"