Author Topic: Dwilight losing its saltiness?  (Read 39089 times)

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight losing its saltiness?
« Reply #45: January 07, 2012, 08:48:32 PM »
You were the one that put the limitation on it that you could only torture Terrence. There were plenty of people that could have been tortured to provide that information so there was nothing unrealistic about the time limits put in place. As for items, were any updates provided or requests for more time? As has been demonstrated by others, there are other ways to get things done which meant that not all the items were required and did also include getting extensions on time limits that had been given.

The time limits weren't a big grief; if you read my comment you'll note that I had a generally positive outlook on them. They contributed a sense of urgency to it that gave some interesting interactions, especially with some Lurians.

But, yes, I believe you did get requests for extensions. No, not believe: I know beyond a shadow of a doubt. I sent you several requests. You granted at least one of them, but I honestly don't remember the rest. Updates.... I think I may have sent one. And I know the Barcans asked for extensions; I saw the messages.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner