Author Topic: Dwilight losing its saltiness?  (Read 37953 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight losing its saltiness?
« Reply #45: January 08, 2012, 03:18:34 AM »
yeah but Astrum was built by the hard work of its players... What have the Zuma done? They have 1 human and a bunch of Gm's controlling everything behind a curtain. At least with Astrum I know that if I start starving regions and picking off nobles the king of Astrum isn't just going to code in 5000000cs of humans to turn me back from my folly.

That is COMPLETE bull!@#$. First the Zuma GM has no access to the code. Second Tom does NOT allow in human faction to play without rules. Just like the invasions they have clearly defined game mechanics that affect what they can and can't do. Can you even point to evidence to support this view? This is exactly the kind of misinformed lies that directly affect the in game experience. Player that  obviously have very little understanding, but have played on the island for a while sprout this crap to new players, who just believe it and suddenly is the common perception.

The inverse of this, if this was even remotely true, you would have more then likely just ensured the destruction of Asylon in game. It is this kind of unfounded !@#$ that mean Toms doesn't really even play his own game, since people were willing to accuse him of cheating whenever he was successful. How sad is that, a game he has spent more then 10 years of his life working on, and because of the players he is a spectator.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2012, 03:21:53 AM by De-Legro »
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.