Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172993 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #405: January 31, 2012, 11:32:11 PM »
The Zuma is a NPC realm. NPCs are held to a higher standard than normal players. If they don't want to be held to such a standard, then they should play like the rest of us do.

This is not to say the Zuma GM is not doing a good job; I think he has a thankless task and is doing quite well in the circumstances. But it is normal that the players voice their opinion about the game.

Disagreeing with the Zuma's behaviour is not like disagreeing with SA's behaviour. It's more like disagreeing with the way a certain game mechanics is set up. NPC's are not other players; they are part of the rules.

Indeed they are. For example many normal players, had a thread similar to this occurred about their actions, would have just taken the supposed 100k armies they had, manufactured a reason, and destroyed every realm that spoke against them. We expect that the GM will not do this.

The GM plays to the standards Tom has set. If you think those standards need to be changed, then really you need to get a goodly number of players to support it, and send the argument directly to Tom. With a thread as full of flame as this one, I doubt he has the time to pick through it.

I totally get that the recent actions of the GM haven't met some players expectations. The converse is also true, they have met the expectations of other players. The GM can not possibly hope to meet the expectations of all players, thus he plays according the the guidelines set by Tom. Convince Tom and the guidelines will change.

Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.