Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 172954 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #45: January 08, 2012, 04:59:26 PM »
The relevance only comes when people persist in saying stuff like how they shouldn't have to deal with inconvenient stuff that is close to their realms, when said inconveniences have existed long before they ever got there, and no one told them that they had to go there.

To me, that's like someone seeing a house built on a faultline, refusing to buy insurance, and later crying about how their house got destroyed in an earthquake.

Or it's like someone reading the Surgeon General's warning that cigarettes cause cancer, then lighting up three packs a day for twenty years, then complaining about how he has lung cancer.

Or it's like a pregnant lady who decides to down some apple martinis and later complains that her kid has a messed up face.

The straight up facts were all there since the very beginning. In choosing to do what you did anyway, you inherently accept responsibility for the consequences of your choices.

The way I'm seeing it right now, some people just can't seem to accept responsibility. And that IS childlike.