Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 173685 times)

Scarlett

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #480: February 03, 2012, 02:42:39 PM »
Of course. It's difficult to translate a poll into terribly useful information, but obviously it's not the case that everybody hates them.

If I'm running the Zuma, though, I want to know the following things:

- Which players am I catering to? Am I trying to attract new players, and if so, what kind? Am I willing to alienate current players in the hopes of changing the atmosphere enough so that we can get moar better new players?
- How can I tell if what I'm doing is having the desired effect? Whose good opinion is most valuable?
- How can I tell if what I'm doing is not working? Whose bad opinion is most valuable?

I don't hate the Zuma at all, either. I don't really get them and I don't see a lot of carrots that make me want to get them, but I'm definitely too small a sample size. I just see a lot of effort going into some production, and it seems to me that there are more efficient ways of spending that much time and energy on content and game events within the realm of a Serious Medieval Atmosphere (if that is even a goal anymore) that would get you a lot more of a reward.