Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 174604 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #495: February 04, 2012, 04:23:31 PM »
One of the dangers of hating me as a player is that you miss out on some things. One of the dangers of having your characters be too proud to swallow that pride and deal with Garret despite his sometimes abrasive language (And believe me, it's YOU, not me. There are those Garret gets along with perfectly well because those players' characters were constructed to be pretty level-headed.) is failing to understand what actual use he has to you.

Perhaps I can make it a little clearer because the way I see it, Terran is really tailspinning into a really deep hole as it is.

Here's the deal: If you want to talk to the daimons, then yes, you do have to see them in their regions. Want to know the one, sole, single known way to get the daimons' attention otherwise? It's not that hard. Whether you choose to do it is your problem. Whether you choose to trust the method is your problem, though you might be reminded that the daimons can always verify that their method is being reliable. They...have ways.

Most importantly, it's your neck on the line if you go into a Zuma region and complain about their army size to a daimon. It's not your neck on the line if you don't enter their region and you choose to transmit the complaint. But hey, I'm not implying anything.

...I still think the Temples of Darkness idea would work...