Poll

Do you enjoy having the Zuma/Daimons on Dwilight?

Yes, I love them.
No, I hate them.
I'm not sure.
I don't know anything about them.

Author Topic: Zuma/Daimons  (Read 174926 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: Zuma/Daimons
« Reply #60: January 08, 2012, 05:22:14 PM »
Would it make you guys feel better if I said that there is some sort of purpose to the Zuma, that I don't have a clue what it is, but that it shouldn't bother any of you?

Take for example, your mortality. Everyone dies one day. Does that bother everyone? Some are, some aren't. Most of us don't live every day of our lives thinking about it. Fine, the Zuma are a bit more obvious. Ok...Then a terminal cancer patient. Not all of them succumb to their disease and just give up on living. Some do. Fine, if you want to do something like that, go for it. You won't get sympathy from me (Since contrary to a real disease, anything bad that happens to you in a game...doesn't affect your real life. And if it does, do consider finding professional help.)

If it's really not fun, then I find it interesting that NO ONE among those who say it's not fun (I'm looking at you Vellos, Glaumring, mainly). have yet proposed exactly what they would do differently and just how that would make it more fun.

Remember, it's a GM-controlled NPC faction. You'll have to propose your superior vision of how to handle the Zuma with that in mind. You can't make it into a human realm. You can't make it so that you can't recruit daimons. Basically, the starting scenario is: You are a GM given powers to recruit daimons. Your "realm" is an NPC realm with associated mechanics. You must now deal with the players.

Have at it and present your ideas then and don't forget to explain just why each part is clearly guaranteed to be superior to the existing situation.