Author Topic: So TMP is gone. Are you enjoying all the new wars?  (Read 58932 times)

GoldPanda

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
That would just hurt wars. Nobody would even consider declaring against a member of a large alliance block in that case, since the game mechanics would instantly make them declare war against so many other realms.

Tell that to all the realms that declared war on Cagilan Empire et al. ;D All you need is a bigger bloc than the other guy, or maybe subvert and break down your opponent's bloc beforehand.

You would be left in the position of realms IGNORING war decelerations, or having to march to war because of them.

Sounds like a good source of inter-realm and pvp conflict, and getting mad at your allies for not helping you against a common enemy. I mean, heaven forbid that we drag realms into wars when they don't want to fight.  :P

And you forgot a third option: Leave your current alliance bloc and make peace.

I'm not claiming it's a perfect system. If the devs are discussing improvements to the current diplomacy system, I figured you guys would want some player suggestions/feedback. I'm just throwing ideas out here.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2012, 12:03:55 AM by GoldPanda »
------
qui audet vincit