Author Topic: To RP or not to RP...  (Read 14810 times)

Ramiel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: To RP or not to RP...
« Topic Start: January 13, 2012, 03:40:57 PM »
If you're banking on everyone in BM not being a douche 100% of the time, you shouldn't get your hopes up too high I'm afraid...

This kind of thing has been happening since BM started and it will go on until BM stops, . If you have to RP about your shenanigans, do it to a crowd that won't sell you out, or do it at a time where people can't use it against you anymore, or when it doesn't matter if they do.

I know, I know, a foolish thought that everyone would respect Fair Play. But hey, I can be a naive idealist surely? :D

Besides, if the majority of the community agreed to not be a douche and take action against douches, then the douches would stop being douches (I am even using this american word right? no idea!) at least in my mind, since they would have no one left to be douches against.

Its sort of like the death of the Internet Troll to be honest, we can now block people, ignore people, or outright ban and exile them from our online worlds (at least social networking wise), and I guarantee that those dear trolls will very soon be an extinct species renegaded to the dregs of the internet forums and websites. I just prefer to take a pro-action stance and take it apart here and now rather than wait a few years.

Lament that technology does not always upgrade everything at the same time :D
To be True, you must first be Loyal.
Count Ramiel Avis, Marshal of the Crusaders of the Path from Pian en Luries