Author Topic: Hot Swapping Religion  (Read 12025 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Swapping Religion
« Topic Start: January 17, 2012, 03:11:26 PM »
Just because it's the only way to do something doesn't mean that it's not abusive, or against the spirit of the game.

To provide another example, more closely related and officially judged to be abusive:

Noble A wants to found a religion, and for RP purposes, it is desirable that it be founded in the capital city.  Noble B, the Duke, and Noble C, the Ruler, agree on these points. With RP of the Ruler and Duke officially naming Noble A as some sort of official delegate of the Duke (I forget the exact language used), Noble B steps down, Noble C appoints Noble A as Duke, Noble A founds the religion (thus stepping down), and Noble C reappoints Noble B as Duke.

This was reported to the Titans, and Noble C found in violation and given a 1-day lock.

Noble C, in this case, was me.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan