Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Warehouse Updates

Started by Morningstar, January 12, 2012, 01:57:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fodder

bt doesn't have weather though... since i am not banker and not lord of rural, i can't tell you anything about them. like i said in the other thread.. my townsland appears to be harvesting the same amount from a normal (um.. assuming weather displayed is correct) as a drought pre-change.
firefox

Tom

The basic intention is:

Rurals should have a surplus
Woodlands should have a small surplus
Badlands/Mountains/etc. - whatever (yes, really - some are this way, others that)
Townslands should be around equal - some will have a small surplus, some a small deficit
Cities are, of course, net consumers

fodder

i get the intention bit. my townsland is now roughly even.. it's just that i'm not sure if the numbers are correct or not, since production of food actually dropped, hence i post them.

if it helps linking them...
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,1856.msg40152.html#msg40152   <-- numbers from pre change /old fixes
http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,1856.msg40173.html#msg40173 <-- numbers after latest fix.
firefox

Naidraug

Current weather (harvest tomorrow):
West Badlands: Good, rich harvest ahead
South Plains: Average
Central Lake: Average
It is Summer right now

It was the same yesterday...that harvest was going to be today...still nothing, and every region is starving...
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

De-Legro

Quote from: Naidraug on January 25, 2012, 12:47:13 PM
Current weather (harvest tomorrow):
West Badlands: Good, rich harvest ahead
South Plains: Average
Central Lake: Average
It is Summer right now

It was the same yesterday...that harvest was going to be today...still nothing, and every region is starving...

I thought harvest are every day now.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Indirik

Wait... this doesn't make sense. It's Spring on Dwilight. And BT doesn't have seasons...
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Tom

yes, please ignore the harvest part. I can't remove it right now because that piece of code is shared with stable, and stable still has harvest periods.

fodder

is the weather bit accurate though? (as in being used to determind good/bad/normal harvests <-- for the day)
firefox

Tom

Yes, weather should be accurate.