Author Topic: New Takeover system - Tower Fatmilak/Madina  (Read 22650 times)

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Re: New Takeover system - Tower Fatmilak/Madina
« Reply #60: February 01, 2012, 11:42:30 PM »
Region Taken   (11 minutes ago)
message to all nobles of Aurvandil

We have successfully convinced the people of Tower Fatmilak to raise our banner and abandon their old allegiance to Madina.
The region joins the duchy of Candiels.

;D ;D ;D

.. and then there's this -

Out-of-Character from Mendicant Anhangar   (just in)
Message sent to everyone in your realm (43 recipients)

Will some one be able to go on the forum for me and report a bug? I cannot appoint a new lord in Tower Fatmilak, it only gives me an error message on the drop down list.

http://imageshack.us/f/52/dfe.png/

Ackerson Cole

What Duchy is the Tower now part of? If it is part of his Duchy then he will only be able to appoint someone that currently has no estate. If everyone has an estate that might cause the error when he tries to open the drop down list.

If it is part of another Duchy, then as Ruler he can appoint a Duke, but not a lord of the region. I'm thinking it is the first one though.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #61: February 01, 2012, 11:53:24 PM »
Will some one be able to go on the forum for me and report a bug? I cannot appoint a new lord in Tower Fatmilak, it only gives me an error message on the drop down list.

Bugs should be reported to the bugtracker, not the forum. Nevertheless, I've fixes this one, the fix will upload with the next update.

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: February 02, 2012, 01:06:22 AM »
Bugs should be reported to the bugtracker, not the forum. Nevertheless, I've fixes this one, the fix will upload with the next update.

People are confused about this because we had the bug thread for the big update.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.