Author Topic: Things that make you go Huh?  (Read 6456 times)

roland.walters@abbott.com

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Things that make you go Huh?
« Reply #15: January 27, 2012, 08:16:23 PM »
But it could be made a source of fun.  Players could attempt to escape.  Others could search for them using police actions.  The infiltrator could make demands for ransom.  The opportunities for roleplay are numerous.  Instead of sitting in the dark of a prison cell with no communicaiton, allow some actions.  Attempts to bride your guards to let you excape.  Attempts to bribe someone to take a message to those searching for you that you have been moved closer to the prison.  The closer to prison, the greater the risk. 

This I would greatly prefer rather than sitting in a cell with nothing to do.  Once the prison is reached a quick judgement as to what is to be done with the prisoner: Held for ransom, traded for other prisoners, etc. 

This might be too much to consider as I am not fluent with coding and being taken prisoner is not a frequent event.  But the same though process applies to knights.  They need more things that they can do to keep the newer players involved.  The game is complex and it takes time to appreciate its nuances.  There needs to be more for the newer player to do to keep them involved.  But I have strayed from the purpose of this thread.