Author Topic: New Trade System Feedback  (Read 63929 times)

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: New Trade System Feedback
« Reply #45: January 29, 2012, 11:40:58 PM »
but... why didn't he get a prior message about a buy offer being set up?

my 2 chars, lord + steward knight of same region got that sell offer message above.. which is supposedly sent to lord+all knights of the region...

sort of doesn't make sense for only sell offers to be announced? unless neither is meant to be announced.
firefox

Psyche

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #46: January 29, 2012, 11:44:52 PM »
Since delivering food too quickly is out, and traders is still a noble class, can priests become traders now?   There's no longer an advantage over other classes, and it's still a fairly peaceful thing.

Additionally, you could quell the requests to make it so priests can gain honor and prestige by making it so broking deals that end starvation have a chance of rewarding you with such gains.  Maybe even make it so you have to eat the expense and donate the food.

Andrew

• M&F's Anaris
  • Administrator
  • Noble Lord
  • Sometimes, With A Bopping Stick
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: January 30, 2012, 12:10:21 AM »
Just got this error trying to setup a market sell order in my lands of Nark.

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Limit, Timer, Region_ID, Character_ID) VALUES ('sell', 400, 140, NULL, 10, '238'' at line 1' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/DBAL/Statement.php:131 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/DBAL/Statement.php(131): PDOStatement->execute(NULL) #1 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php(236): Doctrine\DBAL\Statement->execute() #2 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(708): Doctrine\ORM\Persisters\BasicEntityPersister->executeInserts() #3 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(287): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->executeInserts(Object(Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadata)) #4 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/EntityManager.php(334): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->commit() #5 /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/Message.php(58): Doctrine\ORM\EntityManager->flush in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/DBAL/Statement.php on line 131

The market order was not setupi successfully.
Like my programming? Become my patron!

TragerM

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: January 30, 2012, 12:11:31 AM »
Mio Dupaki, in Belu/Riombra

Have 539 food stored.. went to the Create link in Market, tried to post, and got this:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'Limit, Timer, Region_ID, Character_ID) VALUES ('sell', 300, 60, NULL, 10, '186',' at line 1' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/DBAL/Statement.php:131 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/DBAL/Statement.php(131): PDOStatement->execute(NULL) #1 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php(236): Doctrine\DBAL\Statement->execute() #2 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(708): Doctrine\ORM\Persisters\BasicEntityPersister->executeInserts() #3 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(287): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->executeInserts(Object(Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadata)) #4 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/EntityManager.php(334): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->commit() #5 /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/Message.php(58): Doctrine\ORM\EntityManager->flush in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/DBAL/Statement.php on line 131

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #49: January 30, 2012, 12:27:21 AM »
Should be fixed now. An update in preparation for restricting offers had a bug.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #50: January 30, 2012, 12:27:57 AM »
but... why didn't he get a prior message about a buy offer being set up?

my 2 chars, lord + steward knight of same region got that sell offer message above.. which is supposedly sent to lord+all knights of the region...

sort of doesn't make sense for only sell offers to be announced? unless neither is meant to be announced.

No, all the offers should be announced.

Faulcon_deLacy

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #51: January 30, 2012, 08:04:27 AM »
Is there a reason you need to be in your region to access the market?  Especially on Dwilight with the distances and low population density, my lord is 2-3 days travel from his region which is not where the realm needs him to be so I can't even look at the new page.

fodder

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: January 30, 2012, 08:43:42 AM »
can also be a region with markets?
firefox

Faulcon_deLacy

• Freeman
    • View Profile
« Reply #53: January 30, 2012, 09:51:35 AM »
I haven't had a chance to look at that, just finished a 30 hour march out of some mountains and saw this:

Market - you can only access the market place when you are within your region.

I assumed (I know, silly me) that it meant I had to be in my region, I'll try going to a city that I think has a market.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #54: January 30, 2012, 10:13:58 AM »
Market - you can only access the market place when you are within your region.

Misleading, my fault. You also have a market under "Actions". I wasn't sure where to put it, so I put it into both. That under actions is available when you are away from home, that under command was available only if you were at home, since it is based in your, well, command. I've brought it in line now, but I'm thinking about removing it from command and only leaving it in actions.

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: January 30, 2012, 04:15:47 PM »
I don't understand one thing:

In Reeds, BT, the Production is 7, demand 53. We have a defict of -46 and 1357 bushels of food that will last for 30 days.

So, the city has enough food for at least a month, but still the starvation keeps increasing...why?
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Eithad

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #56: January 30, 2012, 05:20:04 PM »
I don't understand one thing:

In Reeds, BT, the Production is 7, demand 53. We have a defict of -46 and 1357 bushels of food that will last for 30 days.

So, the city has enough food for at least a month, but still the starvation keeps increasing...why?

What do you mean the starvation keeps increasing?

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: January 30, 2012, 06:12:17 PM »
Now starvation is considered Horrible in Reeds, and a few days ago, it was in a better level...

also for Pel Mark, it had no starvation, now it is as "some", marked on the Food Report for the banker.

Even with the Granaries full...
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: January 30, 2012, 06:22:50 PM »
Naidraug: Can you please post the past week or so of region status messages showing this starvation? Perhaps that will help clear up some of the misunderstanding of what you mean.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Tom

• BM Dev Team
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
    • BattleMaster
« Reply #59: January 30, 2012, 06:40:02 PM »
Now starvation is considered Horrible in Reeds, and a few days ago, it was in a better level...

also for Pel Mark, it had no starvation, now it is as "some", marked on the Food Report for the banker.

Even with the Granaries full...

You should be getting daily reports. Can you post one or two to show us what exactly you are getting?