Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

Message on Dwilight

Started by Zakilevo, January 29, 2012, 03:12:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zakilevo

I can't send letters. I get this error when I tried to reply to someone. On the reply page right it said:

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-write.php on line 573

Once I sent the letter, got this.

Warning: array_merge(): Argument #1 is not an array in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-write.php on line 371 Warning: array_unique() expects parameter 1 to be array, null given in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-write.php on line 371 Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/Message.php on line 61 Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /var/battlemaster/include/Doctrine/BattleMaster/Contact.php on line 15

My message tab is still broken.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-send.php on line 132

Indirik

I'm seeing the same error on the Message tab as Zakilevo. It's probably not a coincidence that we['re in the same realm.

On "message-send.php". Halfway down the screen, in the middle of the realm options, right where the option to send a message to the Banker should be, is the error:

QuoteAstrum
to - Sergio Mozzoni, Strategos of Astrum, Margrave of Eidulb
to - Sir Lysander Geronus, Haruspex Maximus of Astrum, Margrave of Gelene Outskirts
Fatal error: Call to a member function getId() on a non-object in /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-send.php on line 132
The page after that is blank, and the footer does not load.

Maybe because we don't have a banker right now? The election ends at the next turn change, so hopefully it will work again.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Perth

Though messaging is fixed, I just sent orders and I recieved my own orders as a message.

I sent orders to my army, but I also received them from myself after I sent them.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Gustav Kuriga

I can also confirm this, though it isn't just orders that are effected. Regular letters I send I'm receiving as well.

Perth

Quote from: Gustav Kuriga on January 29, 2012, 09:39:16 AM
I can also confirm this, though it isn't just orders that are effected. Regular letters I send I'm receiving as well.

Well, yeah, same here. Sorry, didn't mean to imply just "orders."
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Vellos

I clicked message to the Elders of the Véinsørmoot. On page:
http://www.battlemaster.org/testing/message-write.php?List=Guild--38--Elders&check=f1cafbd3c73940f26b9d70fb9b42fc1f

The text is:

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Doctrine\ORM\Query\QueryException' with message '[Semantical Error] line 0, col 133 near 'rank < 10 order': Error: Class BattleMaster\GuildMember has no field or association named rank' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/QueryException.php:47 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(428): Doctrine\ORM\Query\QueryException::semanticalError('line 0, col 133...') #1 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(670): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->semanticalError('Class BattleMas...', Array) #2 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(221): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->_processDeferredPathExpressions(Object(Doctrine\ORM\Query\AST\SelectStatement)) #3 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/Parser.php(281): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->getAST() #4 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query.php(212): Doctrine\ORM\Query\Parser->parse() #5 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query.php(232): Doctrine\ORM\Query->_parse() #6 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/AbstractQuery.php(586): Doctrine\ORM\Query->_doExecut in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Query/QueryException.php on line 47

It worked earlier after the fix, but is now broken again.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Tom

Quote from: Vellos on January 29, 2012, 09:59:08 AM
It worked earlier after the fix, but is now broken again.

Re-fixing as I write this.

Dragon

Messages seem to be working for my noble on dwilight but my advy cannot send any.

Allomere

Cant send a message to the whole region anymore, either to All Nobles or Everyone, yet it worked earlier this morning and I've seen others send messages.

Message Delivered
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate entry '3386-3423' for key 'PRIMARY'' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/DBAL/Statement.php:131 Stack trace: #0 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/DBAL/Statement.php(131): PDOStatement->execute(NULL) #1 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/Persisters/BasicEntityPersister.php(236): Doctrine\DBAL\Statement->execute() #2 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(708): Doctrine\ORM\Persisters\BasicEntityPersister->executeInserts() #3 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/UnitOfWork.php(287): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->executeInserts(Object(Doctrine\ORM\Mapping\ClassMetadata)) #4 /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/EntityManager.php(334): Doctrine\ORM\UnitOfWork->commit() #5 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-write.php(485): Doctrine\ORM\EntityManager->flush() #6 {main} thrown in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/DBAL/Statement.php on line 131
Aurvandil - Knight Hausos At Arms Allomere de' Striguile
Vive le Souverain!!!
Ave Auziwandilaz!!!

vonGenf

I don't even get the link to this! Which is strange, apparently not everybody is in the same boat.

The bottom of message-send.php looks like this:

Foreigners
to - all / some foreign ruler(s)
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'BadMethodCallException' with message 'Undefined method 'findAllByStatus'. The method name must start with either findBy or findOneBy!' in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/EntityRepository.php:201 Stack trace: #0 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-send.php(182): Doctrine\ORM\EntityRepository->__call('findAllByStatus', Array) #1 /var/battlemaster/live/testing/message-send.php(182): Doctrine\ORM\EntityRepository->findAllByStatus('normal') #2 {main} thrown in /usr/share/php/Doctrine/ORM/EntityRepository.php on line 201
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Gustav Kuriga

There is no longer an option to reply to list. Specifically I have only seen this on messages to the elder council of Sanguis Astroism on Dwilight, though that is mainly because I have not been paying attention to any other messages from other groups.