Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 219145 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #105: June 09, 2011, 04:27:36 AM »
Then apparently you never talked to the right people. I believe someone already stated in this thread what caused the attack to happen.
If you don't like the Zuma, and don't care to interact with them, then leave them alone. I would bet that they'll pretty much leave you alone. Unless someone else provokes them. Again.

I believe you are referring to the incorrect statement that they were taunted by Asriel, which actually only happened after the initial attacks, not before.

I was pretty aware of all the stuff going on in the realm at the time, and we hadn't had any interaction with the Zuma in a while they they attacked, as far as I know. If it was because of a specific person, it'd likely have been made known (as the only thing did they bother to do was briefly react to Asriel). Maybe foreigners made them come, I could think of a few with such interests. But I can't think of anything that would convince the Zuma to actually do it for them. And even then, I'd find it *extremely* lame if that was the case.

Terran didn't provoke either. The Zuma just wanted their food.

Leaving them alone obviously isn't good enough.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron