Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 219589 times)

Zuma GM

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #105: June 09, 2011, 09:27:52 PM »
As Artemesia posted for me while ago.

Out-of-Character from Haktoo
I've just read the Zuma thread on the forums. There is a bit of misinformation there. I will say this to you here so that you can pass this on to the forum. If anyone else wants me to repeat it to them, get them to message me and I will copy it to them as well so they can see it comes direct from me.
Shortly after Dwilight went active, I became GM for the Daimons. It was a number of months later when the second GM joined, and they are now inactive and have been for some time.
The Daimons were on Dwilight from the beginning. I cannot remember how long it was before the first player character ever encountered them though.
Everything I have done with the Daimons has had a reason. Just because individual players do not know what it is it does not mean anything has happened as part of a random whim. People should remember that political intrigue can have huge influence within this game. Even things that seem obvious may not be happening for the reason you think they are.
I have been here since the start of Dwilight and am doing what I expect to be doing with the Daimons. Everything is done for a reason, including any inconsistencies you may think you see when dealing with us.
Thank you.

A lot of talk since then seems to ignore this but it says all that needs saying. Everything the Zuma have done has been due to interaction with players. Just because individuals do not know all the details does not give you the right to spread misinformation to the other players. No I will not be explaining any of the actions in an Out of Character forum.
If you are going to make statements about the Zuma or the GM behind them, make sure you have facts to back you up.
As I said before everything is done for a reason and has been done due to interaction with players.
Thank you.