Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 219102 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: The Zuma
« Reply #120: June 10, 2011, 01:18:21 AM »
By now you are just using this thread to vent your OOC frustrations. Please pollute the minds of players either as a character in-game, or keep it to yourself now. What needs to be said has been said...twice. If you have any further complaints, I suggest you go find something else to occupy your time, as it seems clearer now that it is not a GM's fantasy that is the problem, but you seem to have your own fantasy about the Zuma and your ability to interact with them.

I've seen your attempted interaction. I believe your character waltzed into Ruins of Walfurgisnacht around the time Asriel was there. I can even dig up the message too. Your character basically said "Haktoo, I know your master is here. I want to talk to him." Yeah, now if anything's lame, your misled belief that your character is some superhuman who will never know fear is pretty lame. People are supposed to feel strange if they enter uninvited into Zuma lands. They are supposed to curl up into a ball and cry for death to take them away. They are supposed to scream in agony over whether their body is their own to control anymore, or ever was in the first place. Yeah, I know about your interactions with Vates too. Good for you. Vates was particularly nice, wasn't this obvious?

Seriously, buck your own stupid perceptions of what the Zuma are before you start complaining again.