Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 226108 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #315: December 06, 2011, 05:31:03 AM »
No that is true. The Zuma and Garrett will engage with SOME nobles. But lets be honest the average noble wondering Zuma lands will be ignored. Thus the point becomes it is possible for SOME nobles to learn first hand of the Zuma. The rest of the continent could learn 2nd, 3rd hand extra, but then our characters would have to question how accurate the information is, and what agenda the re-tellers have that might encourage them to alter certain facts.

I'm quite sure that if a part of 20 nobles gathered in Nightmarch for some RPs together, they'd get Zuma attention.

You just need to be noteworthy enough. Sure, that might mean that a lowly knight going there alone could be ignored (being ignored happens at irrgular frequencies, he could very much not be ignored too), but there are various guilds that link almost all of the realms, if not all, so if a single realm can't spare enough nobles to go, getting a good number from a host of realms shouldn't be that hard.

But as I said, you aren't guaranteed to be ignored if you go there either. Most of the times I've went I wasn't, and I always went alone.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron