Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 228552 times)

songqu88@gmail.com

Re: The Zuma
« Reply #390: January 09, 2012, 07:25:06 PM »
Where did "Mini Fang Fang" come from? Originally the daimon was named FangFang. Are you talking about the unit?

In any case, SMA, as has been argued so much over so much time, does not mean you have to be serious as in serious face, no smiling, you so serious, frown face.

It means you really view your situation as your character. It doesn't mean you can't juggle some balls and make people laugh at you (Did you know that having court jesters that tell raunchy jokes while juggling stuff is very, very much SMA?)

Maybe names should be serious but uh dude, are you really going to play the cultural insensitivity card like you are right now?

Do you know how many REAL WORLD names sound ridiculous in the English treatment of them?

And I don't mean real ridiculous names like Apple. I mean names that are real names in their native cultures, but that coincidentally sound bad in another culture.

How about this: What's your real name? Now, go search for a culture in which your real life name is something like "Poo poo face" in their language. I'm not even joking. This seriously happens in the real world.

Yeah, I know, a daimon should be more frightening. Well, I think it's all the worse when you have something with a cute name suddenly kill you. I always found those cute little girls who suddenly took out a knife and gleefully killed you while keeping that innocent smile on their faces, that exist in some video games, very very disturbing.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 07:27:56 PM by Artemesia »