Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 221745 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #465: February 22, 2013, 11:55:33 AM »
Not what I said.

I said I fear that if Aurvandil and Falkirk are destroyed, many of the players may quit the game.

That wasn't me saying "good riddance." That was me saying "this is unfortunate."

Just like many players quit after Thulsoma, Summerdale, and Averoth. When big groups play together, they lend themselves to volatility.

I can't imagine players from Aurvandil will have anywhere to go, from what I hear any large groups of players from Aurvandil (Large being defined as three or more) who join a realm get immediately put under the suspicion of clanning, get banned, or get isolated for months and not allowed to be involved in the realm processes, and any attempts to get involved are seen as a clan take over (I won't name any realms). You can imagine the response if Aurvandil characters start emigrating to another continent, or try to join another realm on Dwilight. It won't go down well.

I don't fear players will leave if Aurvandil falls because it fell, more that they'll leave because it'll be difficult for them to find any other realms they'll be welcome to play in.