Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 215969 times)

Zuma GM

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #405: January 09, 2012, 09:32:41 PM »
I've seen the scout report. His unit really is named, and I quote, 'Mini FangFangs'.

Personally I find this hilarious, but I can see how this would annoy anyone who's serious about the SMA thing.

I agree with the comments that were made regarding both the Daimon name and his unit name. Both have now been adjusted to be (hopefully) more user, and SMA, friendly. With the devs I will try to get more details on the wiki (including, where appropriate, reasoning behind names) as few of the players that interact seem to do so. Sensible points made with sensible suggestions do get actions taken.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #406: January 10, 2012, 05:12:00 AM »
With the devs I will try to get more details on the wiki (including, where appropriate, reasoning behind names) as few of the players that interact seem to do so. Sensible points made with sensible suggestions do get actions taken.

Thank you; that actually would be helpful.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #407: February 13, 2013, 05:09:37 AM »
Go Necromancy! Over year it has been dead but though my magical powers, I shall revive it! I would like to state that the unique styles of each character in the Zuma make things very interesting. I heard something very interesting today when contacting the Zuma, which I would share but as though cryptic it is also possibly quite useful/powerful info in game. (surprisingly to some it wasn't to Haktoo nor was I roleplaying in the region they were in.)
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #408: February 13, 2013, 05:16:56 AM »
What was their name, if you don't mind saying?
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #409: February 13, 2013, 05:17:35 AM »
What was their name, if you don't mind saying?
Nalfeen.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #410: February 13, 2013, 05:18:14 AM »
Not one I've run into before. Not that I've talked to many of them, but that's not one them anyway.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #411: February 13, 2013, 05:23:09 AM »
Not one I've run into before. Not that I've talked to many of them, but that's not one them anyway.
He is of significance, its just not easily apparent without having a certain title *hint, hint*.
― G.K. Chesterton

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #412: February 13, 2013, 06:06:16 AM »
huh. Never met Nalfeen.

I hope the Zuma stay quiet. Hate to have them mess things up again. :P
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #413: February 13, 2013, 12:49:18 PM »
huh. Never met Nalfeen.

I hope the Zuma stay quiet. Hate to have them mess things up again. :P

Same. The only thing I could see leaving Aurvandil alone for would be if they decided to go bash on the Zuma.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #414: February 13, 2013, 09:38:53 PM »
I hope the Zuma gets more activity, they are always fun and adds spice to the game.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #415: February 13, 2013, 09:40:58 PM »
I hope the Zuma gets more activity, they are always fun and adds spice to the game.

If by "spice" you mean "stagnation."

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #416: February 13, 2013, 10:38:58 PM »
Quit your whining/hating on the Zuma, you already got a different Zuma thread locked because of it.
― G.K. Chesterton

Bjarnson

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #417: February 13, 2013, 11:26:17 PM »

By spice I mean Roleplay and the reaction of fear and crying among players who refuse to accept the fact that the Zuma are a part of the game.
King Grimrog Bjarnson of Asylon.

Gustav Kuriga

« Reply #418: February 14, 2013, 02:01:50 AM »
By spice I mean Roleplay and the reaction of fear and crying among players who refuse to accept the fact that the Zuma are a part of the game.

Quoted for truth. Too many people complain about them, when all it takes is some proper roleplay to get something very interesting to happen with them.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #419: February 14, 2013, 03:11:32 AM »
Quoted for truth. Too many people complain about them, when all it takes is some proper roleplay to get something very interesting to happen with them.

Depending on the phase of the moon, maybe.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron