Author Topic: The Zuma  (Read 217963 times)

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Zuma
« Reply #435: February 15, 2013, 04:39:33 PM »
Is there only one GM for the Zuma? Maybe it would be better if an additional GM was added to help him out.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

MediumTedium

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #436: February 15, 2013, 04:59:53 PM »
I agree either get Zuma to be more active or replace them with new realm/open up regions for taking or something. They just take up the space like this... lol
"If you find you are falling into madness - dive."

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #437: February 15, 2013, 05:02:14 PM »
Is there only one GM for the Zuma? Maybe it would be better if an additional GM was added to help him out.

This was tried. It only caused more confusion as the second GM wasn't perfectly in sync with the first as to what had been said to whom, what the RP foundations for the Zuma were, etc.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Zuma GM

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #438: February 15, 2013, 05:02:41 PM »
For those that take their time and follow the clues there has been a lot of interaction, even if it can be slow at times as I'm not constantly logged in monitoring. It is not like the Daimons are all clones of each other who behave the same way, as many people can tell (but tend not to).

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #439: February 15, 2013, 09:57:18 PM »
The Zuma should apply for Véinsørmoot membership.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #440: February 15, 2013, 09:57:42 PM »
Someone should create a guild, similar to the Dwilight University, dedicated to discussing and compiling information concerning the Zuma. It could ensure that everyone's aware of what they're up to, as well as promote interaction with them. It's name could be 'Society for the Documentation of the Supernatural.'

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #441: February 15, 2013, 10:01:18 PM »
The Zuma should apply for Véinsørmoot membership.

LOL.
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #442: February 15, 2013, 10:47:50 PM »
Someone should create a guild, similar to the Dwilight University, dedicated to discussing and compiling information concerning the Zuma. It could ensure that everyone's aware of what they're up to, as well as promote interaction with them. It's name could be 'Society for the Documentation of the Supernatural.'

Why not 'The Z Files'?

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #443: February 15, 2013, 11:07:46 PM »

Why not just document them as part of a history project or have a section in the university for the Zuma?

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #444: February 15, 2013, 11:52:17 PM »
Why not just document them as part of a history project or have a section in the university for the Zuma?

Do it. It's a good idea.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #445: February 16, 2013, 12:22:29 AM »

Indeed, seems like a good project for the University itself.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

vonGenf

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #446: February 16, 2013, 12:28:21 AM »
Indeed, seems like a good project for the University itself.

You could do it too. The more's the merrier.
After all it's a roleplaying game.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #447: February 16, 2013, 01:42:44 AM »
Do it. It's a good idea.
My problem in doing so is I have no information on the area, and do not have the sources to do so.

Marlboro

• Noble Lord
  • With Claws
    • View Profile
« Reply #448: February 16, 2013, 03:02:21 AM »
I don't think anyone's made a guild for exploring the Zuma because they're generally more interested in using them as a weapon. Sure, some folks have gone out of their way to learn about their culture and inner-workings but only to that aforementioned end. Such knowledge would be harmful if shared with others.
When Thalmarkans walked through the Sint land, castles went up for sale.

Perth

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #449: February 16, 2013, 08:22:49 PM »
You could do it too. The more's the merrier.

There are several RP things I really want to get going, but the damn war with Aurvandil has been such an attention/RP/time sink that it's basically just been "I want to do this... maybe when the damn war is over...sigh..."